Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 7

A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on me.
First is this picture: This past December the Provo Tabernacle caught fire. This is a picture of Christ they pulled from that fire. It is burned completely around Christ and stopped before Christ actually burned. This is definitely NOT a coincidence and this just makes my testimony so much stronger. I just get the chills looking at this picture. A guy in my Mom's ward is a fire fighter and was at the Provo Tabernacle when they pulled this out. A metal beam had fallen at an angle over the picture to protect it from burning all the way through. Still, not a coincidence. This just proves that Heavenly Father has the power to control everything. Simply amazing.
Second is this beautiful little boy. Looking at these pictures makes me think twice before I say I can't do something. He is just so happy in every single picture.

There are many, many other things that have had a major impact on me but these are just 2 of them.

4 comments:

  1. those pictures of that boy breaks my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Christ is AMAZING, so neat. And people that can carry a smile and have such a trial at the same time, are those that seem the most happy most of the time. There grateful for there life here which most of us take for granite. I want to be better at that... always carrying a smile, cause it could always be so much worse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Heather, those pictures of that little boy make me want to cry! Wow, what an awesome looking kid!

    ReplyDelete