Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 1

Recent picture of me and 15 interesting facts about myself ...



1. I have lived in 3 states: Utah, Montana, and Kentucky.
2. I have moved a total of 14 times in my whole life.
3. I was born at Hill Air Force Base.
4. I used to play the Trombone.
5. I won 1st place in the Freedom Festival baby contest when I was 3.
6. I have been to Paris, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and barely into Italy.
7. I have done sealings in the Bern, Switzerland Temple.
8. I have never broken a bone.
9. I look under the bed every night before climbing in.
10. I used to travel alot with my family growing up. I have been to 32 states.
11. I love bunnies and growing up I had several of them.
12. Laundry is my favorite chore.
13. I have never had a cavity.
14. When I was 3 and my sister was 4 we flew from Utah to Florida all by ourselves - it was our first time flying.
15. I RARELY leave my hair down - I don't like it down. I pretty much always have it in a pony.

I lied on one of them - can anyone guess which one isn't true? :)

6 comments:

  1. #14!

    Good luck with each day's post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture! Very pretty and look at you having your hair down for the picture! :) I am going to guess that you HAVE had a cavity! If not I am SUPER jealous! I think this is fun and I might do it starting in April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S CAVITY, ha I like the twist you did at the end. you look under the bed every night... thats cute. I did't realize you have just about covered the US.I LOVE THIS IDEA IT'S SO FUN

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your picture!! hello miss gorgeous! I so want to do this, I totally need to catch up though hahaha! I learned so much about you in this post I love it!

    ReplyDelete