Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 30

My favorite song?

Well, I have had several favorite songs. I have several current favorites - it is always changing. I have a few that will forever be favorites. The main one is I Love to See the Temple. I used to sing this song ALL THE TIME when I was little. Every night my parents would ask what song I wanted to sing. I would say, "Ummm, TEMPLE!" I loved that song. I still love that song. I will always love that song. I sing it to Rylee all the time. When I was 3 I was in the Freedom Festival baby contest. I sang that song. The entire thing. Both verses. Besides my adorable cuteness I am pretty sure I won over the judges by singing it. Wouldn't that just be adorable listening and watching a 3 year old sing it? Yeah, I think so too. :)

1 comment:

  1. How cute i didn't know you won a baby contest. I hope you have that on video. i want to see that would be so adorable. i sing i love to see the temple to z as well and Jesus wants me for a SUNBEAM. They r the only ones i know and i only know the chores ha ha

    ReplyDelete