Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 17 & 18

Yes, I have been slacking. My baby has been sick -- and I have been worn out! Yes, I sound like a complainer. Not trying to but I do anyway! So, here goes...




Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for a day and why?
I know, I know, every post I swear is about my daughter. But really, if I could switch lives with this cute little girl for one day I would. ESPECIALLY now (well, except today she is doing better.) The past few days she has been SO sick. I mean just looking at her she looked miserable. Stuffy nose, pale, not eating good, SUPER clingy and fussy. She would cry a river - and I mean RIVER of tears every time I put her down. That is how I really know she didn't feel good. She just wanted to be loved and comforted. The reason I would switch lives with her for a day is just so I can see how it is to be in a baby's shoes -- MY baby's shoes. Not being able to communicate what she needs or wants must be so frustrating for her! For any baby! And especially while she has been sick I would love to be in her shoes and see just how it really is.
Day 18 - My plans/dreams/goals I have.
I really don't think about this very much - I really live life day by day...making plans as needed or wanted. But to really think about plans, dreams, and goals would take a lot of thought. Besides being a wonderful Mom and raising a beautiful family -- there isn't much I really care to think about right now! :) Plus, I am too tired to think - It's nearing 1 a.m. and I really should be in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment