Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9

Something you're proud of in the past few days.

This isn't something I have only been proud of in the past few days, it's something I have been proud of since June 25, 2010. And that is TO BE A MOTHER. I am SO proud to be a Mother and to say Rylee is my daughter - forever. I love this little girl more than words can ever express. She is my entire world. I am proud to say I have the most beautiful, sweet, and loving baby. I am so proud to be a Mother. I love being a Mother. I love this sweet little girl so much and I am so amazed at her every single day and will be amazed at her every single day of her life. There is no greater blessing than to be a Mother and have a child of your own. I have been so extremely blessed and will thank Heavenly Father every single day for blessing me with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment