Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 19

Nicknames I have and why I have them.

Besides 'babe' that my husband calls me on a daily basis I have a few other nicknames. The first nickname I ever had was 'Boo' and 'Princess Boo' my parents - mostly my Dad called me all growing up...even in high school. He now calls his granddaughter 'Rylee Boo.' Another one is 'Heath' - Just Heather shortened. I think the main one I have right now is 'G!' or 'Heather G!' - only one person calls me that though - and I love it! haha. Makes me laugh every time.

3 comments:

  1. cute blog and cute nicknames. I love nicknames too though...And weird as it sounds-I like when Wes calls me Nikki. Hahaha. He hardly ever does that...usually it's "babe" too. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That isn't weird at all! I actually like when Kelly calls me Heather!

    ReplyDelete