Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 8

My short term goal for this month, and why.
My short term (and long term) goal for this month is to eat healthy. Starting March 1st, Kelly and I started a "diet" where we only eat healthy...but, we had dessert on Sunday...only a tiny bit...kind of a reward for doing so well for a week. :) So, we are eating really healthy, eating small portions when we do eat, and not eating late at night. Even the nights we stay up late and are getting hungry, we don't eat. And for me the not eating late at night thing has been GREAT. For the longest time every night I would get a super bad stomach ache and felt like I wanted to throw up. So weird. I finally went to the Dr. and she said it wasn't my gallbladder or spleen and it was maybe just stomach acid. Well, since then I haven't eaten past like 7 and I haven't had any stomach aches! That right there is definitely a huge motivator to not eat late. And I feel so much better and have already lost 3 lbs. by doing all these things. YAY.

1 comment:

  1. What a great GOAL! i eat like CRAP... the other word would get the meaning across a lot better, but I'm going to be a lady. Thats great you figured out the solution to your stomach aches!
    GO HEATHER G!!

    ReplyDelete