Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 20

Someone I love.


My HUSBAND. Every post is about my little sweet baby I never even talk about my husband! I LOVE this MAN more than ANYTHING. (Well I say that about Rylee too..) haha. But really, how did I get so lucky? He is absolutely amazing. First off, he is the sweetest. Always finding ways to make me happy and things to do for me. Second, he is the best Daddy! Rylee loves him SO much. She is always so happy around him. Whenever he goes out of town he calls every night to talk to her and she gets so excited to hear his voice. She loves Daddy. Daddy loves his baby girl. Such a great pair together! Next he is so strong in the gospel. I really know we need to be better about reading our scriptures and saying our prayers every night but he strives to do better every day. He is SO kind to others. He is always helping other people without complaint. And he got this from his Dad. My father in law is AMAZING too - they are so much alike and are both amazing men and I am lucky to have them both in my life. He is a great listener. And great at giving advice. Just a great person to talk to about problems. I have told him so many times he would be SUCH a great counselor, psychiatrist, psychologist etc. just for this reason. And lastly, he is such a HARD WORKER. He works so hard for our family - and to build up his business. He takes on multiple responsibilities at times without complaint. He is such a hard worker and without him I wouldn't be able to be a stay at home Mom. He is amazing. He also helps tons around the house - cooking dinner, doing laundry, vacuuming, mopping the floor - just all the household chores. I am so lucky he is mine. I love him SO much and continue to love him more and more each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment