Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 14

I missed a day! Yesterday - I was too tired to even get on the computer all day. These sleepless nights are really getting to me! Rylee's getting her second top tooth and they have been bothering her -- REALLY bothering her. Poor thing. It's so close to coming through. Maybe another week or so. I sure hope it comes in soon. For her sake and for mine. And I need to learn that going to bed at 1 a.m. is not a good idea anymore. I need to go to bed when she goes to bed. Especially while she is teething. Ugh...


So, I am still tired today and really don't feel like typing much. So I'm going to skip yesterday's post and just do today's. Sorry, I know you were all looking forward to reading my letter to someone... (kidding)


A picture of you and your family.



This is my family. Pretty pathetic that the only picture we all have together is over 4 years ago at our wedding.

And this is my family too! Kelly's family. And this picture is 2 1/2 years old...man we need updated photos! Rylee is missing in this one...and Mitch's soon to be wife in May. (Mitch is the second one from the left.)

No comments:

Post a Comment