Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 2 & 3

So, when I started this I wasn't thinking, Day 1 starts on March first and so on...SO I am going to do day 2 and 3 today and then it will be right on track. :) Yeah, I am OCD like that.

Day 2 - Five things on my bucket list.

1. Go on a safari is South Africa.
2. Learn a different language.
3. Ride a gondola in Venice.
4. Go scuba diving.
5. Go ziplining in Costa Rica.

Day 3 - A picture of me and my friends.

AND for those of you who read my last post, #13 was a lie -- I have had several cavities. Good job Brooke and Sam!

3 comments:

  1. I had to start late- Rozzy was 9 months on the first and I had to do that post so I am one day behind everyone but cute picture that was a fun day- I loved Sam's dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess i'm OCD like you thats why i started the day i found out about the idea. ha Your bucket list is fun I love...learn a new language, thats a great one. And dang i used to be tan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see that I am not the only OCD person! I want to do this but I am going to wait until April so I can start on the first! Ha ha! Yea! I thought I was going to be right on you having NO cavities! One can only dream of having that fact about themselves right?

    ReplyDelete