Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Wedding, A Birthday, and Rylee's 11 Month Mark!

WARNING: Picture Overload! I am behind on posting, so I just decided to do everything in one post together. Oh, and please excuse the RETARDED spacing. I tried and tried and it is still all over the place! Dang blogger!
Well, first thing's first. Rylee is ELEVEN MONTHS OLD! One month till she is a year old -- crazy, just crazy. She has grown and developed and learned so much this past month. I am amazed at her everyday for how much she is learning and how quickly.




Yes, I went crazy on her pictures today. I take pictures of her every month on the 25th - her month mark. Today was fun. Don't you love her neon pink toenails? They are so cute.





Haha she really fell asleep with her headband over her eyes. Hilarious.





Bathing in the sink!









Haha a favorite toy - keeps her entertained forever while I get ready!





Yes, she climbed all the way through this stool. She is constantly all over the place!





The rest of the pictures are just some funny and random pictures I took of her this past month. Trust me, I have taken WAAAY more pictures than this but I only put a few up - you're welcome.
Well, some things about Rylee...
-Just today she learned how to turn around at the top of the stairs and slide down them. My girl is so smart! I have only been trying to teach her to do that for a few days now.




-She can stand for several seconds - yesterday she actually took a step. I am a proud Mama! She will be walking by her first birthday. I think.




-She still loves to eat. She loves everything I give her. I think her favorites right now are beans - I have only given her black beans and black eyed peas and she loves them both. She also loves anything with cheese. Just pieces of cheese, macaroni and cheese, cheese quesadillas... and fruit. Every morning I cut up banana chunks and strawberry chunks and she loves them. She loves to feed herself. Don't worry, I also give her plenty of veggies which she also LOVES.



-She sleeps AMAZINGLY now. It has been two months since I started her new routine and she is seriously the best sleeper now. She goes to bed at 7:30 pm and sleeps all night till 9:30 am. Some mornings she gets up around 5 or 6 - I give her a bottle and she goes right back to sleep. I definitely love it!



-She points at everything.




-She said 'Dada' 'Ba-ba' 'Hi/Hey' and 'Uh-oh' and an occasional 'Mama'




-She is DONE nursing! It was bittersweet but I am glad she is done. I was starting to hurt cause of her teeth - no, she didn't bite, but her teeth rubbed when she sucked and...ouch. She LOVES LOVES LOVES her bottle and formula.




-Bath time is still a favorite - I just recently started bathing her in the sink at home. Wow, SO much easier. She is too busy and all over the bathtub and stands up over and over and over...sink is the way to go for now.




-She loves to dance and is constantly dancing. Whenever she hears music she really gets moving!




Kelly's 27th Birthday was yesterday. The camera died, so here is a crappy phone picture. We had a fun day! I made him breakfast in bed and then I climbed back in bed with him to cuddle -- and we both fell back asleep. Till TEN. Wow, lazy bums? I think so. Our amazing sleeper slept in till ten so we decided to take full advantage I guess. :) He went to lunch with his two besties and then we had dinner at Sizzler. Yeah, that is where we always go I swear! We were going to go to Texas Roadhouse but decided Sizzler was easier with all the people going. We then had cake and ice cream at our house with our good friends and Kelly's parents. It was a great day! Happy 27th Birthday sexy man! I LOVE YOU!




And...last but not least my little brother in law got married on Saturday!!! It was SUCH a fun day and it was so amazing getting to watch them be sealed together. I am so happy for them both! I love Ash and am so happy to have her as my sister in law now!




She looked GORGEOUS. Her dress was absolutely beautiful.




It was such a long day for Rylee. She was so good though. She didn't have any naps and was still going strong. My in-laws got a DJ for after the luncheon. Rylee was dancing with Grandpa - he was bouncing all over and next thing you know Rylee's head was bobbing all over the place and her eyes were getting really droopy. She actually looked a little drunk haha! We were all laughing so hard. Next thing you know she was sound asleep on his shoulder. She slept on his shoulder for maybe a half hour while he kept dancing and then Kelly's cousin held her for maybe another half hour.




Congrats Mitch and Ashley! We love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Looks like you've had fun!

    We'll definitely have to get together sometime next week! I'll text you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! Sorry we didn't make it for cake and ice cream for Kelly's birthday...We were caught up in trying to get the apartment cleaned out. Rylee is so cute! I can't believe she will be one in a month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I am absolutely dying right now!! Tessa seriously loves to play with the tampons in my bathroom while im getting ready too. Our girls are sooooooo much alike!!! Lets get them together!! Happy Birthday Kelly, and Heather you look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure you guys just snuggled, LOL. It's amazing how fast babies catch on to things. I can't wait for her to walk. she will look like a doll walking around.

    ReplyDelete