Monday, May 30, 2011

Quarter of a Century

Yep, that's how old I am! Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 25! I'm sure getting up there haha. I love my birthday - I always feel so special. Kelly sure makes me feel special on my birthday! Saturday we went to Tucanos for lunch like usual. It is definitely something I look forward to every year! Yesterday Grandma and Grandpa Giles called me like always to sing Happy Birthday and my in-laws called me as well and sang to me! I sure felt loved. :) Yesterday Kelly made me breakfast and then we had a barbecue - more like cooked on the grill and ate inside.. stupid rain! We had both Kelly's grandparents, his brother Scott, brother Mitch and his wife Ashley, my sister and nephew, and my Dad (my Mom is sick) over to eat. My mother in law made YUMMY cupcakes for dessert. Thanks to my in-laws for letting us raid their house like always!

I got the BEST present! My wonderful husband got me a SEWING MACHINE! It's so nice - a Bernina. I am so excited to start using it. I actually already started on my first project. I was up kinda late last night working on it. I have lots of projects on my list! I will post pictures as soon as it's done! I also got sewing stuff from my in-laws, Texas Roadhouse gift cards, and a cute cute shirt! I felt pretty spoiled this year. :)





1 comment: