Wednesday, February 2, 2011

4 Years of Our Eternity

Today was our 4 year anniversary. 4 YEARS. I cannot believe it has been that long since we were sealed together for eternity. I am so extremely blessed to have Kelly as my eternal companion. He makes me so extremely and incredibly happy. He works SO SO SO hard for us. He has built up his business and is doing VERY well. So well that I am able to stay home with our beautiful daughter and take care of her and watch her grow everyday. He works so hard everyday so we can live in OUR home. I am the luckiest girl alive. Rylee is the luckiest baby alive. If I wouldn't have married Kelly I wouldn't have my beautiful and sweet sweet baby. She is the biggest miracle and biggest blessing in our lives - she is our world. I don't honestly know how we got so lucky to have such an amazing little spirit to be with us for eternity. Rylee is the most beautiful and amazing little being. These past 4 years have been THE BEST - especially this past year and I CAN NOT wait to see what happens in future years. Happy Anniversary KELLY - I love you more than words can express. Thank you for all you do for me. You are my best friend and the love of my life and I can't imagine life without you in it!





Here are some of my favorite pictures from our wedding February 2, 2007.And this is my favorite wedding picture. Absolutely beautiful.Kelly surprised me with a dozen roses today. Such a sweetheart. :)Here is us tonight. I have taken a picture of us every year.

Tonight was fun. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse - our favorite place ever that we go to every year for our anniversary. And then just back home to have a fun relaxing evening.

1 comment:

  1. And you didn't invite us this time??? LOL Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete