Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today

So I realized I really only blog about the baby, sometimes other stuff but hardly ever! So, I decided to just do a post about my day today and I am going to start blogging more about things we do! Today was a fun day. Minus the little short cat naps Ry decided to take today. Seriously, she was having the toughest time going down for a nap today and when she FINALLY went down for a nap she would sleep for like 45 minutes and then would be wide awake and ready to play! Same with bedtime tonight - at 7:30 she was OUT COLD and then at 8:15 was WIDE AWAKE and smiley and giggly and would NOT go back to sleep until 10! I know why though, we had my brother and law and his girlfriend over for dinner so she wanted to be awake to play! Silly little stink.


Well, I have been sticking with my working out. I do it daily now and I can definitely see good results so far! I definitely won't be where I want to be on February 11th when I promised a result picture, but I am hoping a picture will do justice of how good my stomach is already feeling and looking. And I can't wait for it to get warm outside so I can go jogging again!!! I will take the baby every morning and then probably go again at night with Kelly...and the baby of course. :) This is one of the workouts I have been doing and can I just say, AMAZING...My friend is so funny. She isn't even married and has never been pregnant and that is who I got the workout from. She does it because the workout is so amazing. So, I suggest anyone who is reading this that is pregnant (or not I guess) should try this! It isn't the upbeat jump around type of exercise, it is all floor work. I LOVE IT.
This is Rylee while I was working out this morning. She wanted to help me! She would just stare at the tv and stare at me.
Then she decided she wanted to suck on my shirt and my drawstrings. Then she wanted to climb over my stomach.I want to just tell any Mom reading this that uses their child as an excuse not to exercise is not a good one. You can exercise while your baby is right there with you! I had fun today and just laughed at her while she was climbing on me. It was actually kinda fun. She would just stare at me like, "what are you doing Mom?"
This is what I found after going in to get Rylee from her nap this morning. Her arm was sticking out of the neck on her shirt. It made me laugh so hard!We went shopping today! And this is Rylee's very first time riding in the front of the cart and she loved it! I am major OCD about germs and I have Wet Ones in the diaper bag now so I wiped down the whole area where she sat. And this is Rylee's second time riding in the cart. Silly girl was just chillin there with her foot rested on the handle the ENTIRE time in the store which was about 30 minutes. It was hilarious. And...here are my very first EVER batch of sugar cookies! Can you believe I have never made sugar cookies? They were SOO good. Definitely didn't help my goal to eat healthy and lose weight but oh well, I will just exercise longer tomorrow. :)
And there is my random, but fun fun day.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very fun day! I never blog about myself either. Think I will have to start. And I'm very inrested in that workout dvd. I could really use some toning of my stomach muscles. 2 kids and I swear all my muscles disspeared. Doesn't help that I also had 2 c-sections either. As always Ry is sooooooo cute!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have grocery seat covers that I love. Look on google and you can find some. Then they don't have to touch anything!

    ReplyDelete