Tuesday, February 15, 2011

All About Rylee

Just wanted to share a couple videos of Rylee...
Here is her latest thing she does. She makes this noise when she eats - after every bite. It's pretty much the only time she'll do it. I totally didn't notice the applesauce dropping onto her bib until after I was done recording. I was too focused on holding the camera straight haha. And she is a bit fussy - she's been pretty sick.


And here is her funny scoot. I call it the frog hop. She is so stinkin fast! She has been doing this for at least a couple months and now she does the downward dog ALL THE TIME (see picture below). She just needs to coordinate her hands and knees moving together and she'll be able to crawl. Or maybe she'll just keep doing this until she walks...at least she gets around! She has mastered going from sitting to her belly and from her belly to sitting. She is getting so BIG.

Downward dog...look at those CHUNKY LEGS!!

Rylee's first valentine's day!

Poor baby has been sick. She has spent a lot of time sleeping - and mostly in her swing. I have loved having this swing the past week! Hopefully she'll get better soon. Today she seems to be, but we'll see.

We bought her a high chair a few weeks ago and she LOVES it. She looks so big in it! Here she is showing off her cute bottom teeth! They are showing a lot now and are SO CUTE!

I LOVE MY LITTLE MONSTER!!!

4 comments:

  1. She is so darling! I love her little eating noise and her crawl! So stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE SMACKING OF THE LIPS. she has the cutest crawl. i hope she gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is always so cute! Both videos are so funny! Made me smile! :) You have such a beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the frog hop!!! It's my favorite! She is such a doll! Her smile just melts your heart! Her eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete