Thursday, February 17, 2011

Here she goes!

The past week or so Rylee would crawl for a split second but tonight was an actual crawl. I actually had the camera because I was trying to get a video of Rylee pulling herself up to the couch. She was about to pull herself up for the first time and I grabbed my phone to get it on video because the camera was upstairs. BUT it was too dark in the room and I didn't want to move and turn on the light and her not do it so I didn't get her first time on camera! I was so sad! By the time I got the camera and put new batteries in it she wouldn't do it again. Oh well. But I did get her first time crawling on video as a result! Well, here she is crawling!! No more frog hop scoot thing! Unless her crawling was just a one time thing. :) I really can't believe how big she is getting and that she is almost 8 months old. Times goes by WAY TOO FAST.


(Don't mind me .. I was a little excited haha)

4 comments:

  1. YOU R SO LUCKY TO CATCH THAT ON VIDEO! your excitement is so cute, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun! Isn't that the truth about trying to catch things on camera or video?? It is a hard thing to succeed in capturing all the fun moments! She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on getting it on video! She is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so fun to watch you enjoying motherhoood so much. She's adorable. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete