Tuesday, January 25, 2011

7 Months Old!

Well, another month has gone by! I really can't believe how fast Rylee is growing, especially this past month. She is just getting so big and I am loving her current stage. I am so blessed to be able to stay home all day and all night and watch her grow.
She is finally sitting up really good! She sure loves her baby food! She makes such a mess grabbing her mouth and then chewing on her bib and then getting it on her clothes...she makes me laugh. She eats so much! She eats in the morning, afternoon, and evening. She especially loves the oatmeal and I give her that every night before bed. She sleeps longer and sleeps fabulously!
Rylee loves playing all by herself now. I just set her in her room and she plays with all her toys. It is so nice cause I can get a lot done!
She is still scooting all over the place - she is seriously so stinkin fast. She is trying so so hard to crawl. She will get up on her knees and rock forward and back and then fall back onto her belly. I am just waiting for the day till she finally gets coordinated enough and figures it out!
I bought her a sippy cup yesterday and she loves it! As soon as I showed it to her she immediately grabbed the handles and put it in her mouth. Such a big girl! I give her apple juice everyday and she loves it. She is so funny though - she won't drink it unless it is warm.
She is sleeping so good right now. Except some nights she fusses a lot of the night - I am pretty sure it is because her gums hurt. She has her 2 bottom teeth and her top ones are coming in. Slowly but surely. But most nights she goes down between 7 and 8, sleeps straight till about 5 or 6, eats and then sleeps till about 9 or 9:30. She goes down for her morning nap at 11 and sleeps for at least an hour, sometimes two. Except the past 2 days I have been up super early and she got up about 8. I hope that isn't going to be a new thing!! I love watching her sleep though...I always go in her room during her naps or at night. She sleeps all over her crib it makes me laugh. My favorite so far was during her nap in the bottom 2 pictures. She was on her knees. She also pulls down her bumper pads to look out. It is so cute except she's ruining them! haha. This was Rylee's very first dress that Daddy bought for her. We loved it so much we bought it in 3 sizes: Newborn, 3 months, and 6 months. The picture on the left was taken when she was just under a month old and the one on the right was this past Sunday. I can't believe how much she has grown!
Rylee has such a cute and fun little personality and we love watching her change and grow and learn more things. We are so blessed she is ours FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment