Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Family Pictures

About a month ago my wonderful sister in law took some family pictures for us. I finally went and got them off her computer and she edited them for me. They all turned out so cute! Except, of course, my favorite ones Rylee isn't wearing her cute boots. We finally took them off because she kept getting so excited and kicking her legs and kicking the boots off! It was so funny! Here are some of my favorites.

This one was taken right after we finally said "screw the boots!" We were laughing so hard!

1 comment:

  1. Love your family pics! They are sooo good! I can't seem to get all four of us looking and smiling at the camera - and PS I was going to comment how I hate the fact that you have no stretch marks...but the post is now gone? Well you look freaking hot! Good luck with the running!

    ReplyDelete