Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rylee's 6 Month Pictures

Rylee got her 6 month pictures taken! My sister in law was so nice to do them for me! We tried on Friday...and again on Saturday. Friday she just wasn't having it. She would be fine when I was holding her and then as soon as I'd set her on wood floor she was FLIP out. Like scream. We were thinking maybe she was just overwhelmed and tired. (she didn't nap very much that day...) So we decided to just try again the next day. Well, she did the EXACT same thing. So then we figured she had to have been scared. Unfamiliar setting, the big light, camera... She kept staring at the camera and crying. Poor baby! It was so sad. But I am glad we got some of her cute little frown. I love her little sad face. Even though she isn't smiling in any of them I LOVE them. They all turned out great...all thanks to my sis in law. And don't you love her cute little matching shirt and shoes? You can't see the shoes very well but they match and looked so cute! I love her big chubby cheeks!

3 comments:

  1. Six months i can't believe just think in a month she will be crawling about! YIKES. She is so cute, your going to have to keep in locked in the closet away from all the boys. Love love the family pictures. You guys are so cute, you guys r a perfect couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And i really love your boarder... i guess you could call it. The three pictures on top. That looks super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her sad face! Some of my favorite pictures of my boys are when they are crying! Even though it is sooo sad!

    ReplyDelete