Thursday, October 28, 2010

Days without Mommy

As I sit here at work bored out of my mind thinking about my baby wishing I was home with her I am thinking...I am thinking about all those other Mom's in the world that HAVE to work full time and can never be with their children during the day. It must be so HARD for them. I have only had to do it for 4 days so far and it has been the hardest 4 days! I feel so LUCKY that I only have to work for a month and then can be with my baby all day again. I miss her so much. It is so FUN every night coming home and seeing her. She looks at me and smiles really big and then just snuggles with me till she gets fussy and is ready for her bath! I bet all day she is wondering where I am because she was with me 24/7 for 4 whole months! Thank goodness I have great friends and family and DADDY who can watch her! This morning she is with my good friend Samantha. I just got this picture at work. It is so cute! Rylee and Zayda will be such good friends. :) Rylee's face cracks me up! Cute little girlies!And this is Rylee and Milo on Tuesday. Both me and Milo's Mommy were working so they spent the day with their Daddy's. They both zonked out going on a walk. They are so cute!

After today is 4 days down and only 22 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable! I love her chubby cheeks!! :) And being home is the best! I love being home everyday with my boys. I really hope your lasts 22 days of work go by so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete