Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wheeler Farm

So, I totally feel like a blogging loser. No one ever comments! I know I blog for myself, but I never get comments and it makes me sad! :(

BUT...I still blog. I guess my blog is just lame?

So here is post #2 of the day.

This evening I went up to Wheeler Farm with my sister, her little boy Sam, and Rylee. It was fun! Even though she is so little, we still had a blast. We went on a wagon ride and she loved it. She just looked around as we were driving and just enjoyed the outdoors. When we saw the animals she just stared at them like what are those things? It was so cute. It was such a fun day and I am glad I finally got to hang out with my sister. She lives in West Valley City and so we never really get to see each other.

Here are some pictures of the fun evening. I am sad we totally forgot to get a picture of the 4 of us!
Here is me, Rylee, and my nephew SamSam on the tractor!On the wagon ride!Rylee loving the wagon ride!
Sam playing with the goatsI guess that wore her out! I had to turn her around cause she was falling asleep!

2 comments:

  1. Heather,

    I love reading your blog! Sorry I usually never take the time to comment. Rylee is SO cute and she is getting so big! You do so many fun things with her. I bet you are the best mom! I went to the Health Center the other day and was sad you weren't there..but also happy you get to be home with your baby. Hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. I try to comment, lol.. I should be better because I hate when I get no comments! But I LOVE that you actually update it! I love your pictures, looks like fun!

    RYLEE IS WEARING A HEADBAND.. SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete