Sunday, October 10, 2010

MY BIG GIRL...and a surprise in the garage

Rylee always tries to sit up now it is so so funny. She lifts her legs and her head and part of her back and tightens her face up and tries so hard to get up. Funny girl! I just had to share this little video of her.

And...scary story I have to share. Last night (Sunday night...which was when I started this post but never finished...) Kelly came inside from the garage. He said, "Umm this is scary! Come here." I followed him outside. He had some mirrors up against the wall he just finished and pointed to one of them and said, "Look what's right there." I looked...and saw a black widow. He said, "Look what's right THERE." He pointed and I looked at Rylee's stroller. Umm okay anyone reading this that has their stroller in the garage MOVE IT. How scary! That black widow could have been hiding in my baby's stroller and could have bit her if I put her in it. That would definitely kill a baby. HOW SCARY!!! Kelly is gonna check it all over really good later when he gets home and I am keeping the dang thing in the back of my car! Don't worry that I watch everywhere I walk now and am totally paranoid we have a black widow in our house somewhere. Haha. Last night I pretty much slept with my head under the covers. Yes, I am a wuss but I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment