Monday, November 1, 2010

Rylee's First Halloween!

I have always loved Halloween. I just love dressing up, our annual chili on Halloween, and just having fun with friends and family. This year was even more fun because I had a cute little person to dress up! Deciding what to dress Rylee up as was a tough decision! I kept changing my mind. She was going to be Tinkerbell, then an indian, then a ballerina...but then I just decided to have her be a black cat! That way she would stay warm in her sweatsuit AND look so dang cute all at the same time! She was the cutest little black kitty!I made Rylee a little mouse bag to carry all her candy! I dressed up as a black cat too and Rylee was my kitten! Kelly was Joe Dirt!Kelly's parents costumes always crack me up! My cute little kitty!
My niece Halle was Pippy Longstockings!
Haha! Had to try the wig on Rylee.
My nephew Sam was a member of the SWAT team.
Joe Dirt
My sister was a Pirate
My sister and nephew
My parents were Superman and Lois Lane
My family
It was such a fun Halloween weekend. Kelly and I are the activities committee chair for our ward. Friday night we had our trunk or treat. We couldn't have picked a better night for it. It was so so warm! We had donuts, hot chocolate and tons of candy! I am not gonna lie, taking Rylee around trick or treating kinda felt really dumb! Everyone knew the candy wasn't for her. Oh well, it was still fun! Every year Kelly's family has chili and rolls so Saturday night we went to their house for chili. It was yum yum yum! Sunday night my parents had a fun dinner full of teeth, tiny bugs, and mummy's. It was a delicious dinner! This year's Halloween was tons of fun...except Saturday night a nasty cold/sore throat/cough hit me HARD. I think Rylee may be getting it a tiny bit but today she is happy. I had to stay home from work today. Stupid stupid sickness! As soon as I go back to work I get sick...awesome. Oh well!

5 comments:

  1. Rylee is one cute little black kitty! Looks like you had a great Halloween weekend! Halloween is the best isn't it!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys looked so cute! I'm glad you had such a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! And yes, Halloween is SO much more fun when you have a kid to dress up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She made such a cute kitty!!! :) And you have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute family!! I love the kitties!

    ReplyDelete