Sunday, May 30, 2010

Birthdays!

Kelly's 26th birthday was on the 23rd and my 24th birthday was yesterday the 29th. We love having our birthdays so close together! We usually celebrate them together, but this year we celebrated each of our birthdays on our actual birthday. For Kelly's birthday I made him dinner the night before (Sunday night) and made him crepes Monday morning on his birthday. I got up super early just so I could make them for him and be to work by 8! Yeah I am crazy, but I had lots of fun doing it. That night we had cake and ice cream.Yesterday, Kelly made me breakfast burritos and later we went to Tucanos for a late lunch/early dinner! It was delicious! But we drank way too much brazilian lemonade and ate too much meat...but it was sooo worth it! Later that evening we had cake and ice cream.I had to put this picture up...Owen's face is hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. You sure are lookin cute!

    ReplyDelete