Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby Shower!

My sister and Mom threw me a way fun baby shower last week! I had tons of family and friends come and got tons of stuff I needed! My mother in law made the way cute quilt...I LOVE it!! The picture is of me at 33 1/2 weeks...I am getting big! And the last picture is the big pile of stuff we got! We got quite a bit of stuff!! I am having another shower in a couple weeks and am looking foward to that one as well! It was so fun going through everything and showing Kelly everything I got when we got home. I am so grateful for such good family and friends that support us! I can't wait for this baby girl to get here!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you scored at your baby shower! You got lots of cute stuff...now all you need is your cute baby girl to put it all to use! :D

    ReplyDelete