Monday, June 7, 2010

Maternity Pictures

I got some maternity pictures done a couple weeks ago. The girl that did them needed some for her portfolio and asked me to do them. These are a few of my favorites. I can't believe I only have 5 weeks left until my due date! Well now 4 weeks and 5 days to be exact... :) I really can't wait to meet this baby girl, but I am definitely enjoying the time I have left with just me and Kelly...and actually being pregnant. I have loved being pregnant. Even with the fatigue, all over body aches, and all other fun things that come with pregnancy, I have loved it. Not every woman gets to experience pregnancy and I am so so grateful that I get to. I love every move she makes. Kelly and I will just sit in bed and night and while I am laying on my left side she moves the most. We just both sit there and laugh and say "woah! holy cow!" over and over. We try to figure out what body parts are now cause we can feel them so well. Pretty sure we feel her foot in the same spot every time. I really can't believe how quickly my pregnancy has gone. After I have her it is going to be so weird not seeing me pregnant just cause I am so used to having this big belly! And I am so used to feeling her move. I just can't wait till I can actually see her! Soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! I love the pics, they turned out really good. You are so cute with that big belly! i can't wait to see her. She will be so adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!! You are gorgeous as always!!! It's coming so fast!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete