Thursday, May 13, 2010

Almost 32 weeks!

Today I had my 32 week check up. Everything looks great! She is head down and I am measuring perfectly. My weight gain is also right on. Last appointment I took my glucose test, but they never called me which was a good thing. Today they told me that they like it to be under 140 and mine was only 107! Awesome. So glad I didn't have to take the 3 hour glucose test. That would have sucked! It really is hard to believe I only have 8 or so weeks left. This pregnancy has flown by and I have loved every minute of it. I just can't wait to see her and hold her in my arms. I am hopefully getting some maternity pictures done in the next week or so...My first baby shower is on the 25th. I am excited to finally get some stuff for her! So far we have bought quite a few clothes, a travel system, a rocking chair, and her crib. Her cradle is actually one that Kelly and all his siblings (except his oldest brother) slept in. Kelly is going to refinish it and it will look so cute! We also got a few other baby things from my sister in law. Time is going so quickly! We bought the cutest fabric and are going to make her crib bedding. I can't wait till her entire room is all put together! It will be so cute. The crib is on back order so we won't get it for another few weeks, but once we get it and her room is put together I will put up some pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Heather,

    You look so good! I can't believe you are already 32 weeks. I just got the invitation to your shower and I have night classes every night so I won't be able to come! I was so sad. Going to school in the summer ruins everything! I hope everything is going well with you and good luck in the next couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete