Monday, May 3, 2010

30 weeks?!

Holy smokes! Where has the time gone? I really cannot believe how fast time flown by. I am 3/4 done and have only 1/4 of the time left! 10 weeks will be here before we know it! I can't wait to meet this little girl and hold her! She is constantly moving and only sits on the right side, it's funny. I tighten my stomach muscles and the left side goes in but the right stays the same, hilarious. She also loves to kick me in the ribs, but I love knowing she is doing just fine in there! We both think it's hilarious when she sticks what we think may be either her foot, knee, or heel (or something roundish) right against my belly and we can both feel a roundish shape for a second and then she will move it. We really enjoy feeling her move around and watching my belly go crazy! Being pregnant is such an amazing feeling and I love every move or hiccup she makes. I already love this little girl so much and I really can't wait to be her mommy!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a hot little mama! I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - you finally have a prego-belly. It is so cute! You look fabulous. I totally know what you mean about the random round-ish baby parts sticking out, and the rib-kicking. Such a crazy feeling. It is nice to know they are moving around and okay in there even if it does cause you pain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute pregnant! I love your belly. Hiccups were my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete