Friday, March 23, 2012

What We've Been Up To

Well I haven't blogged in a while...almost 2 months. And pretty much all my posts are about Rylee. That is my life though, so you can't expect much more than that. But this post will be about me and Kelly and what we have been up to! Kelly has been working really hard building up his business. He keeps getting more and more business which has been amazing and such a huge blessing for our family. He has had his website up for a while now...you should check it out here. He keeps coming up with new designs and ideas for his business. He is so talented and such a hard worker I am so proud of him and we are so lucky to have such an amazing man with us forever! Kelly is still playing Basketball with his friends on Wednesday nights and has been running outside a lot since this weather is so heavenly!
As for me...I have been working about 10 hours a week at Buckle. Lately I've only been working every other week. Yes, I work at Buckle and have for almost a year.. Just so I can get 40% off super CUTE clothes and get out of the house a couple evenings a week. And I love it! I love all the people I work with and it's nice to get some adult interaction. I have also sloooowly been working on projects, so stay tuned for some pictures. I am still going to Zumba 3 times a week and just started Bunco in January with a bunch of my neighbor girls...we have a lot of fun together! I also just cut five inches off my hair! It feels so good and so fresh and a nice change. I've always had my hair long so it's a way nice change. I usually have my hair up in a ponytail so I couldn't find a good before picture but here it is now. I LOVE IT. It isn't super short and isn't super long like it was before. It's perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is darling!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the update! You look fabulous! And Kelly is so talented! I am finally back to the blogging world a bit, so I want to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete