Friday, June 15, 2012

Rylee's 2 Year Pictures

I am so behind on posting. I need to post about Easter, Mother's Day, Birthdays, and just our summer so far. I will get to it soon, but for now I HAD to post Rylee's 2 year pictures. I can't believe she will be TWO in just over a week! My neighbor and friend took her pictures and she did such a great job. Especially since the entire time Rylee was saying, "I done!" over and over. Thanks to the stool Kim brought Rylee couldn't get down so she was stuck and had to get her pictures taken. :) And I love her pink lace romper she brought for the pictures. LOVE IT! Thank you again Kim, I love Rylee's pictures!

Go here to check out her website!

1 comment:

  1. I just can't get over how adorable she is! I love every picture of her, Kim is such an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete