Friday, March 23, 2012

Almost 21 Months

What a BIG girl Rylee has become. Never did I think she would get as big as she is now as fast as she has. She is talking so much now saying SEVERAL new words everyday. She loves playing outside and we are outside almost all day on the really warm days. She hates coming inside when it's lunch and nap time. She loves "bubbows." She always wants to do bubbles when we're outside and always wants them in her bath now.
She loves to watch tv...Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or her favorite movie Toy Story 3. And loves to wear her shoes all day. This day she insisted on wearing one of her boots.
She loves to copy what you are doing or what you are saying. I love this picture. Don't mind Kelly's grungy work clothes. :)
She loves to "help" Mommy vacuum. She also loves to help me load the clothes in the washer. I hand them to her one at a time and she excitedly throws them in for me. She is such a good worker and is so happy to do anything to you ask her to do.
She loves wearing shoes. I have dozens of pictures of her in different shoes but I love her face in this one.
She loves playing with new things. Playdoh was a mistake...not doing this again til she is older. :) She also loves to "caaa" (color). I bought her a huge coloring book but of course she loves to color on the coffee table instead. Good thing crayon comes right off.
She loves popcorn and movie nights.
She loves to have her hair fixed. I do too. I love that it's growing now and I can actually do something with it now. Don't you love those curls?!
She loves her new "dackis." (glasses) She is constantly wearing them. Love it.
I will keep this post short and sweet. I just randomly grabbed a few pictures of her lately and a few fun things about her. She has quite the personality and I am just enjoying watching her grow so much right now. In just a few short months she will be turning 2! Unbelievable. Time flies. And I can't wait for her 2nd birthday. It is going to be amazing...I can't wait to start planning it!

No comments:

Post a Comment