Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Best. Scent. Ever.

I was at my friends house a few months back and she had this candle burning. It smelled oh so yummy. I asked her what it was and she told me it was a Salt City candle and the scent was Home Sweet Home. I seriously wanted to buy it. I went to buy it but for a candle it was $20.00! There is no way I wanted to spend that much for a candle - especially since I have 2 candle warmers that I hardly ever use. Reason being? Because I have always bought the Scentsational wax from Walmart. Side note: Don't ever buy those. They are WAY TOO STRONG. Seriously, every time I would burn one - ANY scent for that matter, both me and Kelly would get a headache. A bad headache. They are only $2.00 but so not worth it.

Last week I was at Quilted Bear and came across a booth with Salt City candles .. AND wax! Oh, I was so excited! For only $4.00 I could get 6 tiles of wax to melt and they last 50-60 hours. Don't you worry, I definitely bought it. And the scent isn't too strong - AT ALL. I can have my warmer on for hours and it never smells too strong. My house smells SOOO good now! I am excited to try other scents as well, but for now - I am pretty sure this is the best scent ever.Well, for a candle at least. Besides this, the best scent ever is Baby Magic.

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with that same candle!!!!! It is the best! You should smell Bath & Body Works "Fresh Bamboo" too. I just discovered it and it smells like Hawaii. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete