Tuesday, November 2, 2010

4 Month Check Up!

Today Rylee had her 4 month check up. A little late since Dr. Anderson was out of the office last week! My little girl is growing! She is now 14 lbs 2 oz (57th percentile) and 25 1/2 inches (81st percentile)! She is as healthy as can be! She was so good at the doctor but was so mad when the nurse had to take her temperature and had to measure her head and her length. She just looked at her and started crying. It was so funny. Her umbilical hernia is getting smaller and healing up thank goodness! She kept rolling over on the table. Silly girl. She did good with her shots. Only screamed for a second and then I picked her up and nursed her and she was calm in 2 seconds. She fell asleep as soon as I put her in the car and is still asleep an hour and a half later.
I love my little growing girl!

I really don't know why her pictures at the doctor always rotate when I upload them! It happened with the last picture I uploaded of her at the doctor when she was 5 days old! Weird...oh well, here she is all happy at the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment