Sunday, September 26, 2010

3 months old!

Rylee turned 3 months old yesterday the 25th! I can't believe she is already 3 months old. Time flies! This little girl has quite the little personality. She definitely has her Mommy and Daddy wrapped around her little finger! She definitely owns this place that's for sure! Some fun little things about this little girly...
She still loves to stand and sit up. Definitely prefers to be up vs. laying down but now does much better with laying down by herself.
She now likes her bumbo. She liked it at first and then hated it but now loves it again.
Whenever she is laying down or sitting in her bouncer at an incline she lifts her head up like she is trying to sit up - it's hilarious.
She loves her binky now -YAY.
She hates her car seat. Used to love it but now hates it.
She smiles a lot but has only giggled a few times. Can't wait for her to do it again!
She loves loves loves being outside. We have gone on a couple hikes and we take her on a walk almost every night and she loves it.
She sits there by herself so much better now and doesn't cry most of the time.
She still eats all the time - she's my little eating machine!
She sleeps so good! She goes to sleep at 8:30, wakes up at 5 to eat and then falls back asleep until somewhere between 8:30 and 9:30. Love it!
She can now fall asleep by herself. Sometimes I can even just lay her down and she doesn't make a peep - she just falls asleep! But she HAS to be swaddled and a binky in her mouth.
She wasn't napping very good for a while but now she takes 2...sometimes 3 naps for AT LEAST an hour each.
Bath time is her favorite time of the day. She gets so happy in the bath it is so cute.
She loves to suck on her fists. They are constantly in her mouth.
She is still in 0-3 months clothes and will be for a little while longer.
She loves being naked!
She now cries when other people hold her other then Daddy and Mommy. Sometimes she even does it when Daddy holds her. Darn it! Hope that changes soon. (Although it does make me feel special haha!)

That is all I can think of for now...I have definitely enjoyed these 3 months with this little girl! My maternity leave is up in a month...I go back to work October 25th - her 4 month birthday! :( BUT I am only going to work 4 weeks and then quit and then it's back to being a full time Mommy again!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! I can't believe she is three months either! She is a cute little thing! I love her all wrapped up in her bath towel! I am still trying to decide who she looks like... :) We will get together soon for some mama and baby time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she is SO cute!! I can't get over all of her cute face expressions! I love how she wants to stand! She's a doll!! HAPPY 3 MONTHS RYLEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY 3 MONTH BABY RYLEE!!
    I cannot believe how fast this time goes! Rylee reminds me a lot of Gracie.. Meaning, they are built so much alike, similar in size, same amount of hair-lol, they do lots of the same little funny things! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SOOOO adorable! Her legs are starting to get that cute chunkiness to them. We really need to get together soon. Tell me when is good for you. :)

    ReplyDelete