Monday, September 6, 2010

Hot Pots

Today was Rylee's first hike! We hiked up to the hot pots. Rylee LOVED it. She slept the whole way up and was awake a lot of the time on the way down. She loves being outside so going on the hike was so much fun for her. When she was awake while we were at the hot pots she just kept looking back and forth at all the people. It was so cute. She is just so observant and so aware of what is going on. She is like a grown up in a baby body. On the way down she was just enjoying herself and looking around at all the trees.
This is on the way up. She loves being in the carrier.

At the hot pots. We just didn't want to get in.
Looking at all the people.
Me and my little girly!
Smiles!! She was so happy on the way back.

She was happy MOST of the way home. She never looks like this in the car seat! Now I can add one more face to the car seat faces post. :) And of course she is sucking on her fists...she does this most of the day everyday. :)


Although we had tons of fun at the hot pots and hiking up to them that wasn't even close to the best part of my day. The highlight of my day was when Rylee was crying. I started rocking her and singing to her. She kept crying for a minute but when she finally stopped she looked up at me and smiled. Oh my gosh it brought a tear to my eye. That is when the lack of sleep makes being a Mommy totally worth it. I love this girl so much. She makes my life so happy. I can't imagine anything without her and I can't wait to keep watching her grow up. Being her Mommy is the best thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment