Saturday, September 4, 2010

Car seat faces

Besides screaming, there are 2 faces Rylee makes in the car seat and I just had to share. Sorry they are blurry! It's hard to hold a phone still in a moving truck!
This is her content face. She just has this funny look and pulls her fists up by her face. In the car, she just stares STRAIGHT AHEAD at the seat and won't move her head for anything. When I am shopping I put her in the cart facing me and she just stares straight at me with this face and won't move...eventually she falls asleep.
This is her mad face...haha. We went to Swiss Days yesterday and she did so good in the carrier and just slept the whole time. By the time we left, she had been so good she was done being good. She was so mad and did NOT want to be in her seat. Plus it was bath time so that didn't help one bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment