Monday, August 9, 2010

Rylee's blessing day

Her beautiful dress! Made of cotton eyelet lace fabric...with satin around the sleeves and the chest. My mother in law is so talented and I am so glad she made her dress!Our little family!Everyone at the blessing...except Scott who was taking the picture. :)My beautiful girl in her white dress. Yesterday, Sunday August 8th was Rylee's blessing. Grandma Bonnie made her blessing dress! She looked absolutely beautiful in it! Her blessing was SO beautiful. Daddy did such an amazing job and made me bawl like a baby! I was stressing all week that she would cry through the whole blessing because she hates laying down unless she is falling asleep, but the luck was on our side and she fell asleep right before the meeting started and slept through all of Sacrament Meeting! After the blessing we had brunch in Kelly's parents yard. We had lots of yummy fruit, breakfast casserole, different breads, juice, and milk. It was such a fun day! We were planning on getting more pictures of Rylee in her dress and some with family, etc but she pooped all over her dress before we were able to!! I was feeding her and then she pooped...really loud...and pooped again. I sat there thinking please oh please tell me that stayed in her diaper. All of a sudden I felt warm on my leg, slowly rolled her over, and saw the mess ALL over her white dress! DANG IT! It just had to happen...haha. Oh well. At least we got a few of her on her special day. Thank you Kelly for being such a wonderful father and holding the priesthood so you could bless our precious baby. You gave the most beautiful blessing I have ever heard. I am so lucky to have you as my husband and Rylee is so lucky to have you as her father.
And these were taken last night. I thought they were so cute and had to share!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love her blessing dress! It's a shame she pooped all over it, but that is okay! She is beautiful! I am sorry I couldn't be there. :-( I miss you!

    ReplyDelete