Thursday, August 26, 2010

2 month check up

Rylee had her 2 month check up today...
It's crazy comparing her length, weight, and head circumference from birth till now
At birth:
Weight: 7 lbs 6 oz
Length: 19 inches
Head Circumference: 13.25 inches
Now, at 2 months:
Weight: 11 lbs 3 oz (64th percentile)
Length: 22.75 inches (66th percentile)
Head Circumference: 14.7 inches (15th percentile)

I thought for sure she was going to weigh more than 11 pounds! She is such a cute little chunker. She did so good with her shots too. She didn't cry any harder than she has before and stopped crying right after I picked her up and then went right to sleep. Now I understand why Mom's would leave my work crying after their babies got shots! It is so so sad! But I didn't cry...I thought I might. I was so sad for her and dreading today all day yesterday, but now it's over. She has been asleep for over an hour now so we'll see how she is when she wakes up and this evening as well.
It's so crazy to see how much more she fills out the car seat now!
This is her the day we took her to her 5 day check up.
And this is her today at her 2 month check up.

No comments:

Post a Comment