Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

I love Christmas time! On Sunday I decorated and Kelly put the lights on the tree - but it wasn't until tonight that we FINALLY decorated the tree. Kelly has been so so busy at his shop that he has been working late nights. Tonight he came home, ate dinner, decorated the tree with us, and then straight back to his shop. Rylee loved decorating the tree together. She would jump around and try to put them on the tree herself and just giggle. It was so cute. She makes me laugh.
 
 Cheesiest girl - it is so stinking cute.
 Love all the colored balls on the tree!
 Christmas is my favorite holiday - I love all my decorations! And those stockings I just made yesterday. I love how they turned out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment