Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Family Pictures 2011

A month ago we got our family pictures taken. I LOVE how they turned out. My friend Madelyn took them again -- I can always plan on her doing an AMAZING job. Rylee was a terror during pictures and I was worried we wouldn't get any good ones but I was wrong. They all turned out so cute! Even the ones Rylee isn't smiling. And I love our outfits -- Kelly picked them out! He is awesome. Love my little family so much and I love our family pictures this year! Sorry they are all in random order.
 
Check out Madelyn's website here






















3 comments:

  1. Cute family pics! I can't wait to get ours done...one day

    I love rylee's hair it has grown a tone lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun family pictures! I always want to get them done once I see others getting them and I REALLY want to get them because I have been DYING to get our pictures in front of cool old brick walls...Where can this cool brick wall be found?? Love them. Rylee looks like she loves to get pictures. I wish Hayden felt the same way. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is so cute! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete