Saturday, November 17, 2012

Halloween 2012...better late than never!

These are pictures from before Halloween too but I just decided to put it all in one post together. We  have had a lot of fun this fall season...I don't know if it is still considered fall time now that there is snow on the ground...The first 5 pictures are when I went with my friend and her 2 boys Milo and Logan to the pumpkin patch right by our house. They played for a while and we had a lot of fun. They all love each other -- Rylee asks for Milo, Logan, and Erin constantly.




The Saturday before Halloween I spent the day cooking and making salsa! Rylee was such a big helper. It was fun to just bake all day. We made salsa, caramel popcorn, and sugar cookies. I told Kelly I wanted to make all 3 things and he just laughed thinking I wouldn't...he was wrong! I was in a baking mood!
Some neighbor friends asked if we wanted to go to a fall festival thingy that evening and so we went! It was fun -- we went on a hay ride and looked at the animals. It was just fun to be together doing something different! I just love getting out around Halloween and doing the fall type stuff.
 Rylee and Hunter on the hayride.
We had our ward trunk or treat before Halloween which was nice so we could save actual Halloween to do our own thing. Rylee wasn't so fond of her costume at first -- when we first got there she kept trying to rip it off! She got used to it though and loved it. I had a ton more tulle in her dress but took a bunch out thinking that was why she didn't like it. Well, turns out it didn't matter and it was too bare cause you could see right through it. Oh well she still looked cute! And MUCH thanks to my wonderful Mom in law for making Rylee's CUTE hat! I love it!
On Halloween I made yummy breakfast burritos! Rylee was happy about them. :)
 Isn't she the cutest little scarecrow you have ever seen?!
 On Halloween Kelly came home early from working and we went over to the pumpkin patch by our house and played for a bit before going to the mall to trick or treat.
 Trick or treating at the Provo mall. She got some good candy! And I ate way too much of it...haha.
 I went to my parents house in the afternoon so Rylee and Sam (her cousin) could get some pictures together in their costumes. 

 Annual Halloween chili at my inlaws. We were lame this year and didn't dress up. Everyone else looked cute though!
 Scary picture but this was the best picture my phone got! Good thing my mother in law took one with her camera...I need to get it from her.
 Hope everyone had a good Halloween this year! We sure did! 

1 comment:

  1. SO fun. Rylee is by far the CUTEST little scarecrow I have EVER seen. ADORABLE. Thanks for sharing about Halloween...I like to see others loving it as much as I do. :)

    ReplyDelete