Thursday, June 17, 2010

Getting bigger and bigger!

So I am almost 37 weeks! Holy moly look at that belly! I am sure getting huge and almost ready to pop and you can definitely see it in my face haha. My sister and Mother in law threw me a baby shower last night and it was SO much fun! I got lots of great stuff I needed and we are pretty much all set now.
Just a few more things to buy. All the yummy food at the shower.
Reading a card and opening gifts. This baby is so spoiled already!
She got so much stuff.Me, my mother and sister in law and Halle.
I got so much stuff but was too lazy to lay it all out. But there was a lot of stuff!!
Here is her ADORABLE cradle! This cradle has been used by all Kelly's siblings and sisters kids and now it is our turn to use it. It used to be an oak color, but Kelly resprayed it and refinished it and my mother in law totally surprised me and made all the bedding to go in it. I LOVE IT!!! This little girl is so lucky to have such a wonderful family and I am blessed to have such wonderful in-laws. Thanks guys for everything and for the fun fun shower!!

2 comments:

  1. That cradle and bedding is absolutely adorable! I love it! Before you know it she is going to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! You look SO good!!! I can't wait for little Rylee poo to get here! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete