Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween 2011

Rylee's 2nd Halloween was so much fun. It's amazing how much more fun holidays are with a child - especially the older they are. We actually got to go trick or treating and it was so much fun. Deciding on what she should be was pretty tough! I kept changing my mind - Kelly would just laugh at me. I seriously bought different costumes and returned all of them. I was in the middle of making her Pebbles costume (Kelly and I were going to be Wilma and Fred Flinstone) and then we found this CUTE Dorothy costume at JoAnn's for only $10! We couldn't pass it up - it was way too cute. We got her red sparkly shoes at Walmart for $10 and she can still wear them. My Mother in law had the cute basket and fake dog she could carry around as Toto. But it was funny - everyone thought it was a real dog and no one actually got that it was supposed to be Toto... silly people. Every year my inlaws have a Halloween Party. We eat chili and other yummy food and just hang out in our costumes. This year it was on Saturday. We went to our ward trunk or treat and then headed there for the evening. It was way fun. Kelly and I dressed up as Glenda the Good Witch and Kelly was the Scarecrow. It was so much fun getting all dressed up and all matching each other. What a fun Halloween we had this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment