Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mini Golfing and Black Light Zumba!

I am behind on posting -- so here are 3 new posts!

Last night we went mini golfing at Trafalga with Kelly's family. It was so much fun! Rylee LOVED it. She loved that she could go where she wanted and that she could play with her cousins. She held a golf ball in her hand the entire time and loved walking up and down the green. It was so fun watching her and her little body walking all over the place! She is definitely getting too big. She isn't my baby anymore.. she is my little toddler! Kelly's family - except his older brother Scott who is out of town at the moment.
My Zumba instructor's 30th birthday is TODAY, so last night we had our Zumba class in a black light! It was seriously so much fun! I want to have class in a black light every time! Look how cute my teacher looks? She is seriously the best teacher ever -- she knows just the right moves to make you sweat like crazy and leave feeling so great. Last night was so much fun. She is so creative for coming up with this idea! Another reason we had class like this was to raise money for her friend who is trying to collect the last $8,000 for her adoption. She is adopting a BEAUTIFUL girl with down syndrome from Russia. Class was free last night but you could donate money to her. My class is usually NOT this many people, but lots of people heard about it and decided to come! It made it tons more fun! There I am in the front row basically in the middle with the plain white tank and black shorts!

4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I did zumba a couple of times...then I got pregnant and haven't been back since - I think I need to start going again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN! that looks like so much fun. I wish i would have gone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try out this Zumba stuff.. I would really like to lose the rest of this "babies" weight. Have you noticed a lot of change in your body from doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janelle - YES! I have noticed a HUGE change in my body. I don't know if you read my brag post a couple months back, but I seriously have a better body and weigh almost 10 lbs less than I did before I was pregnant. I have been to several different Zumba classes trying to find the best one, and the one I have been going to for about 5 months now is seriously the BEST class. Too bad you live so far away or I'd say come check it out! Zumba is seriously the best workout for me that I have found and I feel so great and have lost weight faster than I could have hoped for and I finally have my high school body back! I LOVE it and I feel so good!

    ReplyDelete