Sunday, July 10, 2011

My baby girl is WALKING!

I really can't believe she is now walking! She is getting so big. Sunday night, July 3rd she started walking a little bit and wasn't interested in it after that. This past Friday the 8th she was drinking her bottle and started walking with it and ever since then she is just walking all over the place! Today I was in her room cleaning up and she was just playing in the room right next to me. All the sudden she comes walking into her room! It was the cutest thing ever. She is getting way too big way too fast!! I now need to get a gate on the top of the stairs. I have needed to for MONTHS but now that she is walking I really need to. I am always just right with her when she is by the stairs but it would just be easier to get a gate. Well, here she is - my big girl WALKING! I love her high steps - and she says 'uh-oh' when she sees her mess of toys. :)


2 comments:

  1. How adorable, I love the little waddle new little walkers have. She is walking so good. I need to come c cg u.bb guys

    ReplyDelete