Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kelly's 1st Father's Day

Last year Kelly barely missed Father's Day -- what a great gift to have our baby girl shortly after! I am so grateful that Rylee has such an amazing Daddy. He will be such a good example to her in her life. He will teach her right from wrong, good and bad, how to be a hard worker, stay close to the Savior, and everything else that comes with being a Dad. :) She loves her Daddy SO MUCH. She always has this look around him. I love watching these two. I have never seen a cuter pair! :)Today was a great day -- we went to church and then had dinner at my parents house. My Dad cooked up some DELICIOUS bbq ribs and we just had a great time being with family. My aunt and uncle and their family came over - they just moved down from Idaho and I am SOOOO happy to have them so close! After dinner we dropped by Kelly's parents for a bit.I am so lucky to have such amazing men in my life. My Dad has always been there for me and I love him SO much. My Father in law is amazing - I wouldn't really call him my father in law. He is just my other Dad. My grandpa's and my husband. I love them all so much and don't know what I would do without them! I was never close to my grandpa's growing up and I am SO close with Kelly's grandpa's (& grandma's) and I am so glad Rylee has grandpa's that love her so much! She and I are so lucky!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 2011!!

p.s. 6 days until Rylee is ONE YEAR OLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment