Monday, December 3, 2012

Scheels, City Creek, and Temple Square

Last Saturday the 24th my Mother and Father in law asked us if we wanted to go to Scheels, City Creek, and to see the lights at Temple Square. Of course we said yes! I haven't gone to see the lights in YEARS and really wanted to take Rylee! So we loaded up and headed out around 3 in the afternoon.
 
We first went to Scheels -- holy cow that place is huge! TONS of stuff it was a cool place. We walked around for a little while and then headed further North and went to City Creek. That place was a complete nightmare. I was really excited to go see it since I have never been but honestly, as soon as we got there I already wanted to leave. Horrible mistake going the weekend after Thanksgiving. That place was jam-packed with people - awful.
 
When we got there I was on a mission to find me a new coat. The first store we walked in was American Eagle and I scored a coat! It was just what I was looking for and was 40% off! Even better. I wanted a coat that was longer and that's exactly what it was. We left that store and walked straight to the food court since by this time it was time to eat and we were all hungry. Can you say holy cow people? You could barely move it was awful. Needless to say we walked out of the food court and decided to walk through Temple Square really quickly and then drive somewhere to get dinner. We were in Temple Square maybe 15 minutes and got out of there. I don't get claustraphobic but I was definitely feeling it that evening. You could seriously barely walk it was crazy. We got out of there and got dinner and headed home. I do want to go back in a couple weeks maybe when it isn't so busy. I think everyone just had the same idea as us that day. Hopefully it won't be so busy if we go again
 
We did have fun together though!


No comments:

Post a Comment