Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I just have to put this up. I am SO proud of myself. I have been working so hard exercising to get back in shape. The first picture is me 6 months after having Rylee (she is now almost 27 months old) and the bottom one was taken last night. When Rylee was just over 7 months old (February 2011) I started going to Zumba and have been going twice, sometimes 3 times a week since then. I ran a little bit here and there but starting this Spring I started going running a ton on top of going to Zumba. The entire month of May I went almost every single morning and sometimes went twice a day and sometimes went twice a day AND went to Zumba (exercising 3 times a day - yikes!) I have been feeling so great and seeing these pictures and comparing them makes me feel so good about myself. I am so proud of myself with the way I look and how hard I have been working. It definitely pays off! :)

Yay! Go me!

3 comments:

  1. You look great Heather! I'm going to look into some Zumba classes around here. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Heather! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot mama!! That's so awesome! I love Zumba it's so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete