Friday, July 2, 2010

1 Week!

I really can't believe it has been a week since our beautiful Rylee joined our family. This has been the best week of our lives! We are so blessed to have had this sweet spirit join our little family. We love her so much and can't imagine our lives without her!
First night home!
First bath!
She loves having her hair washed. A Daddy's girl for sure. She loves her Daddy!
See? Feet in the air!! She does this all the time!
First trip to the doctor!
I don't know why this uploaded this way...weird. But this is her at the doctor on Wednesday, June 30th. She was so content! We ended up having to go to the lab at the hospital to have her blood drawn to get her bili level checked out. She was so good! She kinda whined when they pricked her heel but she didn't even cry! Her level was high enough that we had to get it tested the next day. Still she didn't cry! They even had to prick her heel twice cause the first time wasn't in a good spot and they couldn't get any blood really. Thankfully her levels went down. I just got a call from the doctor today and we have to go get her blood drawn AGAIN tomorrow just to make sure it has continued to go down. Hopefully it will be low enough we don't have to get it checked again and she won't have to spend any time under the lights!
So sweet!Haha I love this picture. She always makes this face it is so cute!
I can't wait to spend many more weeks with this precious baby of mine!!
She is my joy and I love her more than words can describe.

4 comments:

  1. Love LOve LOVe LOVE this!! And love you and sweet baby Rylee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is an absolute DOLL!! All her little face expressions just melt your heart! Love every minute with that cute bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K. I have looked at your blog a ton of times and not commented...so I am putting this one on so you know I am checking. Rylee is SO SO cute! We need to come and see you soon! How are you feeling???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MADE IT!!=) SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! I CAN NOT DECIDE WHO SHE LOOKS LIKE I CAN SEE ALOT OF KELLY, DANG THOSE DADS YOU DO ALL THE WORK. I HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR YOU!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO BE A MOM!!

    ReplyDelete