Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby kicks

So this week has really been the first week I have felt the baby move, and WOW she is one active baby. Especially today. I really can't wait for Kelly to feel her. Last night we were laying in bed and she kept kicking in one spot and Kelly would hurry and put his hand on my stomach but he couldn't feel it. I thought he would be able to, but I guess not yet! I can't wait till he can. I can't wait until we can see my stomach move in all sorts of funny ways. So far this pregnancy has been SO great. I am still wearing all my normal clothes and I feel fantastic. I am exercising almost every day and eating really healthy. Of course I have my cravings, but am doing so well and not giving in! (almost all of the time...ha ha.) I am really enjoying my pee breaks every 5 minutes too. :) Sense the sarcasm? I really love being pregnant, especially now since I am just getting to the really fun part of pregnancy. I really can't wait for summer to get here though, and to meet this little gal! Tomorrow I am 22 weeks...only 18 (ish) more to go!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting, that makes it so fun to feel the baby move.!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete